The petty and traitorous schemes of a distant Hinterland commander strike at the very heart of the empire. Rumors of collaboration with dismal, gloomy foreign powers send the Imperial Council into a panic, and the brink of war looms again over an uncertain future for the peoples of the Imperium. Thrust into the intrigues of mighty nations and the sinister plans of the far flung cities of foreign lands, the players go in secret with an Imperial legate on a task of direst importance to the ancient outpost of Sicaris. The mission is twofold: To bring back a wayward noble daughter of the Imperial family, and to find the source of the turmoil that seeks to tip the teetering balance of power. These objectives will lead the heroes into a shadow war of sinister alliances, secretive cabals, assassins, spies, and unfolding machinations, a twisting path that may lead to both theirs and the Empire's salvation, or its downfall.
This adventure features:
- An original adventure that is 100% compatible with the Revised 3rd Edition Player's Handbook
- An original fantasy City and setting that will provide many hours of adventure beyond this scenario
- New Items including weapons, armor and exotic devices
- A complete scenario that can be customized to fit the individual Gamemaster's preferences and run over the course of several evenings
- A rich, original campaign setting that can be adapted to fit into an existing campaign or be the starting point to the Arcanis World setting
- New Non-Player Characters that can be used in any game setting
For levels 3-11
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 January, 2007.