An Untold Number of Magical Treasures Await!
Legendary heroes wield great weapons, bringing justice to those that would prey upon the innocents. Tempered in the fires of divine providence or arcane might, these instruments serve to lay low the forces of evil.
Forged in Magic: Revised and Expanded is a 174-page supplements for the d20 system for use in any fantasy d20 campaign setting. This sourcebook details over 500 magical and psionic items. Also included are ideas on how to make magic items that will be identified with your legendary heroes for generations to come.
- Supercharge your game with this comprehensive sourcebook!
- Thrill your players with the Monster Charm, a new type of Magic Item!
- Destroy monsters with new weapon powers such as Impaling and Spell-Eating!
- Save your hide with new armor powers such as Steadfast and Scintillating!
- Don't waste your time with ordinary steel when you can forge eldritch artifacts from new materials such as Yarricite and Beryllium!
- Get even with your players by sticking them with weapon disadvantages such as Battlelust and Envious!
- Power up your Spellcraft with new spells such as Revelation!
Forged in Magic: Revised and Expanded requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition Revised, published by Wizards of the Coast.
This PDF is made from the layout files rather than being scanned and is fully bookmarked. A printer-friendly version is included!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 27 January, 2007.